Registration opens up at 8:00 a.m. on the dates listed below. Many of the sites will fill up within the first hour of registration. In order to secure a seat in one of the Driver’s Education classes please try to register as close to 8:00 a.m. as possible.
School Year 2014 -2015
Summer A/B: May 21
Summer B/C: May 21
Session 1: August 20
Session 2: November 5
Session 3: February 18
- Students have to be 15 years of age prior to the registration date.
- Driver’s Education classes are for current students only. If a student graduates or withdraws from high school prior to the start date of a session, they are no longer eligible to participate in the program.
- Go to Virtual Counselor: https://www.browardschools.com/virtualcounselor/
- Login as a Student
- Main Dropdown Menu: Select Driver’s Education
- Informational Page will Appear: Please Read
- Go to the bottom of the Informational Page and choose: Register For Driver’s Ed./Print Certificate
- Choose your Site and Time
- Click Register at the Bottom
- Choose: Student Information on the left side of the page to print a registration confirmation.
The registration system works best with the FireFox browser. Please do not use the Safari browser to access the registration system.